We all want to grow, as individuals, but also the organizations in which we operate.
The external environment is extremely competitive and the pressure is high from many perspectives: we want to increase our sales, to have a good position in the market, to increase our profit while lowering costs, to increase our legislative changes. But all these objectives are achieved through the input of Line Managers and Specialists in the organization.
That's why TBS, widely involved in a multitude of Human Resources processes, invites you to continue to grow!
We have prepared various workshops dedicated to Human Resources specialists, Line Managers from companies that want to improve their knowledge about human resources leadership, but also for those who want to start a career in Human Resources.
Another line of workshops is dedicated to those who want career guidance or want to develop their career, those who have difficulties in their current career and want a change.
Are you a high school student and you do not know what your career path is?
Are you a student and do not know what position / industry to go to? You do not know the labor market, do not know what is a job sheet, a flow chart?
Want to find out your vocational assessment?
Or are you in the situation where you have been working for 1-2 years and you find that the job does not suit you? That the department and the organization do not fit you?
This interactive workshop aims to help you find the answers to these questions. It is addressed to people who want to know what path to follow but also to those who are at the beginning of their career. You will get to know yourself better and understand what job you are doing so that you will be professionally fulfilled.
The Career Orientation Workshop will help you to:
- To use the most modern test to evaluate you in the direction of establishing the professional education and vocational guidance necessary for a true professional choice.
- Answer the questions correctly: Where are I now? What career path suits me?
- To set out the elements that should be considered when you know which area to go to
- To understand if the faculty / studies that you follow can help you in choosing the chosen job?
- Find out which related field you can choose so that you can develop professionally and consider that you have made a good choice
- Find out which areas are right for you
- Understand how digital can help you stay informed.
Daniela Necefor - over 20 years experience in executive search and recruitment, corporate and individual counseling. Certifications: Vocational Counselor, Personal Development Counselor, Trainer
Luminita Mihalache - over 20 years experience in multinational company, FMCG sector, with areas of competence at Board level: expertise in HR Business Partnering, attracting, identifying and developing talent, remuneration, performance management, counseling, coaching, organizational development .
Camera de Comert si Industrie a Romaniei
British Romanian Chamber of Commerce
© 2020 TOTAL BUSINESS SOLUTIONS
TBS is registered as personal data operator with National Authority of Surveillance in Processing Personal Data under the number 5807 within Personal Data Evidence Register Processions.