Our Client can only deliver sustainable high performance if their employees can reach their full potential and grow and develop together with it. We want to ensure employees are offered continuous learning and development opportunities. With that intention in mind please find job opportunity mentioned below. You can also refer someone you know for the job!
HSE & S Manager
- Delivery – Guide line management to deliver HSE policy, set the culture and manage hazards
Tasks: Guide line management to develop and ensure implementation of HSE policies, plans and practices for the [Business/Location/Unit] in line with the Company Policy, Directives, Rules & Procedures and in compliance with relevant regulatory requirements; together with and in support of line management, set the safety culture and manage hazards.
Results : Established HSE management system
- Improvement – Act as a change agent for continuous improvement and a role model for compliance and commitment
Tasks : Be a change agent for continuous improvement in the HSE standards, performance, capability and culture of the [Business/Location/Unit] in line with the Company programs ; along with line management, spend time on the shop floor and act as a role model for ensuring compliance with and commitment to the Company HSE Policy, Directives, Rules & Procedures, including its risk tolerance criteria.
Results: Progress towards leading level of HSE maturity
- Capability – Leverage HSE expertise to support own unit and others Tasks: Be an effective coach for the [Business/Location/Unit] by leveraging and extending its HSE knowledge through personal participation in Company expert pools for delivery of the Safety Common Platform, HSE Faculty learning programs, auditing and/or incident investigation and/or through training activities within the [Business/Location/Unit] as well as through personal functional development.Results: HSE capability of [Business/Location/Unit] management meets company expectation
- Strategy – Contribute to the HSE strategy beyond own unit
Tasks: Contribute to the development of the HSE strategy for design, deployment and delivery of the Company HSE Policy, Directives, Rules & Procedures and Safety Common Platform for the entity at the next higher level, in order to ensure alignment of objectives and performance of the [Business/Location/Unit].
Results: Alignment of strategy with next higher level
- People – Manage and develop direct reports (where applicable)
Tasks: Attract, lead, coach, appraise and develop employee(s) in line with HR guidelines and HSE operating model, and facilitate talent management process.Results: Employee is engaged, deployable (quantitative and qualitative) and capable of realizing the (department/team) objectives
- Bachelor, masters or doctorate level qualification in HSE or engineering or related discipline
- Positive influencing: ability to convince others, gain agreement or acceptance of plans, activities and ability to move others willingly towards a desired goal or course of action;
- Ability to drive continuous improvement of the processes, policies, standards;
- Able to work in an inclusive way in the HSE community to make sure the business experiences ‘one voice’ and the teams collective objectives are met;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, entrepreneurship, result oriented, negotiation, problem solving, project management, business acumen;
- Very good verbal and written English language skills;
- Relevant experience in different multiple units, disciplines, locations and/or other companies;
- Broad (people) management capabilities.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
If you feel you have the necessary skills for these truly challenging and rewarding positions, send your CV in English/Romanian , specifying the ID number or the position, at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the position name on all correspondence, till 27.03.2020. All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality. Only selected candidates will be contacted for an interview