|Title||Site Responsible Engineer|
|Date of Job Posting||2020-03-25|
|Deadline of Application||2020-04-25|
|Job Industry (field)||Chemical Manufacturing|
|Job Duration (in months)||permanent|
|Job Title||Site Responsible Engineer|
Our Client can only deliver sustainable high performance if their employees can reach their full potential and grow and develop together with it. We want to ensure employees are offered continuous learning and development opportunities. With that intention in mind please find job opportunity mentioned below. You can also refer someone you know for the job!
Site Responsible Engineer
The Site Engineer is responsible for site project development, coordination and construction. He ensures the site project complies with General Accepted Engineering Principles, standards and procedures.
• Responsible for two manufacturing sites, totaling between 80-100 employees.
• Implement capital and expense projects.
• Project management and engineering of capital and expense projects including scope development, safety reviews, management of change, preparing project approval requests, developing equipment specifications, quotation of equipment, bid package development-quoting for installations, field supervision of contractors and construction, cost control, commissioning, and project closure.
• Supervise and direct outside engineering and contractor resources.
• Support maintenance reliability improvements and cost reduction efforts as requested.
• Support asset integrity including identification of critical equipment and development of appropriate maintenance and preventative maintenance procedures.
• Provide technical expertise and support for on-going operations, including maintenance, and process
• Effectively utilize and participate in the site safety process.
• Commitment to health and safety policies, including PSM and ISO compliance.
• 5 years of experience in a process manufacturing environment.
• Demonstrated project engineering and / or production engineer roles at industrial sites.
• Capable of completing calculations associated with the process. For example pump, piping, control valve flow coefficients, and orifice pressure drop.
• Effective communications skills and ability to work with all layers of the organization
• Command of the french language (asset) ; English is a must
• Strong interpersonal skills with a keen desire to learn and establish rapport with stakeholders. Ability to create a positive influence for change
• Strong interpersonal skills and ability to build connection with others.
• Ability to shift focus and maintain priorities in a fast-paced environment.
• Ability to identify and analyze potentially complex compliance risks promptly.
• Ability to multi-task and balance priorities.
• Analytical reasoning and problem solving skills.
• Strong computer skills for data tabulation, analysis and report preparation. (Excel, Word, Power Point)
• Ability to work in a heavy manufacturing environment with exposure to chemical agents.
BS in Chemical or Mechanical Engineering
Competencies Accepting Direction Accepting Responsibility Acquiring Information
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
If you feel you have the necessary skills for these truly challenging and rewarding positions, send your CV in English/Romanian , specifying the ID number or the position, at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the position name on all correspondence, till 25.04.2020. All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality. Only selected candidates will be contacted for an interview. If you apply it means that you agree with GDPR posted on homepage