|Title||Sales Director – located Bucharest and Ilfov|
|Date of Job Posting||2019-10-08|
|Deadline of Application||2019-10-31|
|Job City||Bucharest and Ilfov|
|Job Industry (field)||Industrial – Production|
|Job Duration (in months)||Permanent|
|Job Position||Top Management|
|Job Title||Sales Director|
Our client, an international company, part of group headquartered in Europe, is one of the most important industrial production player in its line of business.
Sales Director – Bucharest and Ilfov
Market analysis and sales strategy:
- Develops and executes the annual budget and the strategic plan to achieve sales targets and to expand the company’s customer portfolio Takes appropriate actions to correct the sales strategy and market share representation, if necessary
- Develops sales and customer service strategy by being focused on customer centric concept and experience,
- Plan, develops and implements the company’s sales plan, being focused on achieving sales results and marketing share targets
- Establishes and adjusts sales prices based on internal costs and market evolution
- Elaborates forecasts on variable terms for staying aligned with the market trends and latest developments
- Performs and is actively involved – in collaboration with the Country Finance Director – within the process of assessing ROI for all the production CAPEX initiatives
- Carries out market and competition studies
- Prepares and presents to the PC management the strategies, programs and methods to develop the customer portofolio, and sales representatives’ performance.
Sales Team Coordination and Leadership:
- Organizes and coordinate the activity of the Sales Department (Sales, Customer Relations, Construction and Design departments)
- Conducts needs analysis and give direct input wihin the process of defining training courses for the sales people in order to increase the client engagement and sales efficiency
- Takes part in the recruiting and training processes and develops sales team to consistently exceed personal and departmental goals.
- Sets up performance objectives for the subordinate staff, communicates them and tracks their fulfillment (KPIs definition and monitoring)
- Contributes to the company’s development by permanently monitoring the team’s results and making sure the team achieves the objectives.
- Develops Customer Portfolio by identifying and acquiring strategic partners
- Keeps strong contact to the market and meets with the customers on a regular basis, in order to be able to build an internal and external string customer orientation culture
- Keeps permanent contact with the top 20 customers to achieve a better understanding of customers’ needs, objectives and solvability.
- Regularly perform risk assessment and financial healthy check of the customer portfolio, proposes and takes action in order to maximize customers order return.
- Signs the sales contracts, making sure they meet all legal requirements and also correspond to company’s commercial strategy
- Supervise the process of monitoring the client’s payment deadlines, and in case of litigation, collaborate with the Financial department to collect outstanding debts
- Analyses potential clients from the point of view of solvency, specific procedures, quality standards and organizational culture as well as the agreed relationship
Marketing and Public Relations:
- Develops and implements the company’s product marketing strategy, according to Group vision
- Proposes and participate to fairs and industries conferences.
- Represents the company at external events in accordance with the public relations policy, vision and mission of the company
- Collaborates with HR department in employer branding activities
- Plans, monitors and manages the budget of the Sales department
- Analyze and decide on the proposals of the Heads of departments Construction and Design and Customer Relations, in order to obtain the best results and achieve the targets.
- University degree (preferable within the Economic or technical field)
- Romanian and English fluent
- Advanced computer skills
- Minimum 5 to 7 of years experience in sales area and in sales management direct accountabilities
- Previous experience in leading a team
- B2B sales experience with customers of regular rotation products and regular repetitive orders
- Sales development approach – new customers
- Strong knowledge in the sales competency area
- Finance and budgeting and a very deep sense of figures and data analyses
- Strong computer skills ( SAP and ClickView knowledge are an advantage)
If you feel you have the necessary skills for these truly challenging and rewarding positions, send your CV in English/Romanian , specifying the ID number or the position, at email@example.com quoting the position name on all correspondence, till 31.10.2019. Applications will be treated in strict confidentiality. Only selected candidates will be contacted for an interview. If you apply it means that you agree with GDPR posted on homepage.