Our client is a successful and ambitious business operating company in the exiting and rapidly changing FMCG sector. At the time when FMCG field is one of the few developing during this economical environment, our client must expand their team with:
- Assist in performing all tasks necessary to achieve the organization’s mission and help execute staff succession and growth plans.
- Participate in developing new business, specifically: assist the CEO and COO in identifying new funding opportunities, the drafting of prospective programmatic budgets, and determining cost effectiveness of prospective service delivery.
- Assess the benefits of all prospective contracts and advise the Executive Team on programmatic design and implementation matters.
- Ensure adequate controls are installed and that substantiating documentation is approved and available such that all purchases may pass audits.
- Oversee the management and coordination of all fiscal reporting activities for the organization including: organizational revenue/expense and balance sheet reports, development and monitoring of organizational and contract/grant budgets.
- Attend Board meetings; including being the lead staff on the Audit/Finance Committee.
- Monitor banking activities of the organization.
- Ensure adequate cash flow to meet the organization’s needs.
- Investigate cost-effective benefit plans and other fringe benefits which the organization may offer employees and potential employees with the goal of attracting and retaining qualified individuals.
- Oversee the production of monthly reports, as well as financial statements and cash flow projections for use by Executive management
- Assist in the design, implementation, and timely calculations of wage incentives, commissions, and salaries for the staff.
- Oversee Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable
- Oversee business insurance plans.
- University degree in Economics (MBA/ ACCA – would be an advantage).
- Minimum 5 years experience in financial management (experience in FMCG would be an advantage).
- Good analytical skills and business sense.
- Ability to lead and motivate a team of professionals, accountants and finance specialists.
- Proficiency in English.
If you feel you have the necessary skills for these truly challenging and rewarding positions, send your CV in English at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the position name on all correspondence, till July 14, 2019. Applications will be treated in strict confidentiality. Only selected candidates will be contacted for an interview. If you apply it means that you agree with GDPR posted on homepage.