Job: Automation/ Electrical Maintenance Engineer
|| Automation/ Electrical Maintenance Engineer
|Date of Job Posting
|Deadline of Application
|Job Industry (field)
|Job Duration (in months)
||Automation/ Electrical Maintenance Engineer
Our Client in one of the major engineering production multinational company, and is a major player in Romania, in its field. In this moment they are expending their team with :
Automation/ Electrical Maintenance Engineer
- Adjusts and repairs the machines and takes the necessary actions for the equipment to function in the prescribed parameters
- Tracks the proper functioning of the machines, especially the electrical and electronic parts
- Participates in all accidental and planned repairing activities
- Monitors the need for spare parts of the machines (electronic spare parts) and communicates it to the Maintenance Manager. Ensures a minimum stock of the standardized components
- Performs power calculations for circuits and choose the appropriate components
- Maintains and adjusts power and production equipment to maximize operational performance
- Localizes and diagnoses defects in electrical equipment or systems that could interrupt the functioning of the equipment
- Complies with technical prescriptions and internal procedures for wiring / circuits
- Maintains the equipment at the operating level of the prescribed parameters by:
- Machine setting to ensure automatic cycle operation to the quantity and quality required for production needs.
Verification of the operating state of all machines
- Checks the electrical power installations (20KV and 0.4 KV)
- Checks the 20 KV installation and earthling installations
- Checks the heating, ventilation, adjustment settings
- Provides assistance in overhauling and repairs of compressors and heat exchangers
- Elaborates the repair and maintenance plan for the energy equipment and the organization of the repair and maintenance works on the power equipment.
- Tracks energy consumption and promptly notify the Maintenance Manager if the specific consumption or share is exceeded.
- Participates in the elaboration of the investment plan
- Elaborates and provides to the Management Team different reports and assessments regarding energy consumption
- Proposes process optimization solutions in the maintenance department
- Coordinates the maintenance electrical team.
- Technical University Studies – Electrical Engineering / Automation
- English Language represents advantage
- Computer skills (MS Office) represents advantage
- Certification from National Regulatory Authority for Energy
- Problem solving
- Ability to understand objectives, identify obstacles, implement alternative solutions
- Initiative with a result oriented approach
- Organizational skills with ability to prioritize according to business urgency
- Team work and coordinating skills
- Strong commitment to transparency and a code of ethical conduct.
- Logical thinking in terms of understanding the technological process from input to output
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Min. 2-3 years of relevant experience in manufacturing environment
- Experience in coordinating people / proven management skills
If you feel you have the necessary skills for these truly challenging and rewarding positions, send your CV in English at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the position name on all correspondence, till November 3, 2018. Applications will be treated in strict confidentiality. Only selected candidates will be contacted for an interview. If you apply it means that you agree with GDPR posted on homepage