Job: LOGISTICS MANAGER TRANSILVANIA
|| LOGISTICS MANAGER TRANSILVANIA
|Date of Job Posting
|Deadline of Application
||located in Transilvania
|Job Industry (field)
|Job Duration (in months)
|| LOGISTICS MANAGER TRANSILVANIA
Our client , a large international company, part of group headquartered in Central Europe, is one of the most important manufacturers in their line of business.
LOGISTICS MANAGER TRANSILVANIA
- Coordinates and controls the activity in the warehouse of raw materials and auxiliary products and in the warehouse of finished products
- Corrects and adjusts warehouse stock from a quantitative and qualitative point of view, depending on the add-ons / decreases of orders.
- Organises the activity and delegates tasks to storekeepers and forklift drivers in order to ensure the reception of materials, auxiliary materials, spare parts in the shortest possible time
- He is responsible for the management of raw materials and auxiliary materials in the warehouse meeting the company’s standards.
- Monitors the quality of the stock in the warehouses on a monthly basis.
- Regularly organises stock inventory in warehouses, in collaboration with the Accounting department
- Permanently seeks solutions to improve storage conditions and activities
- Engages in negotiations with transport service providers to obtain the best conditions
- Monitors and optimises the transport process, makes transport capacities more efficient in order to fit into the approved budget
- Collaborates with the Sales Department to comply with the delivery plan as required by the customers
- Collaborates and communicates permanently with production and sales departments to track order status. Depending on the information received, prioritises the transport orders and / or the activities of the subordinate personnel
- Updates the model to be used in the calculation of transport cost based on agreed / signed negotiations with the transporters
- Monitors and checks the delivery activity along supply chain and the related documents (consumer bills, transport certificates etc) in order to make sure the internal rules and legal aspects are applied.
- Executes deviation analysis regarding deliveries planned by the Customer Service. Keeps contact with Customer Service for delivery issues.
- University degree (Technical , Economics represents advantage)
- English Language
- Advanced computer skills
- Minimun 3 years experience in manufacturing industry
- Previous experience in leading a team
- Professional and Personal Skills :
- Coordinate logistics to ensure JIT delivery (just in time)
- Managing raw and auxiliary materials
- Deposit management
- Negotiation of transport contracts
- Coordinating the logistics team
- Logistics team development
- Adapting the logistics activity to ensure Customer Priority (Prior Client) without affecting the logistics functions
- Optimization of logistics processes-
- Problem solving
- Ability to understand objectives, identify obstacles, implement alternative solutions,
- Initiative with a result oriented approach,
- Organizational skills with ability to prioritize according to business urgency,
- Demonstrated leadership skills and excellent interpersonal skills,
- Team work and task coordination skills,
- Strong commitment to transparency and a code of ethical conduct
- If you feel you have the necessary skills for these truly challenging and rewarding positions, send your CV in English at email@example.com quoting the position name on all correspondence, till August 16, 2018. Applications will be treated in strict confidentiality. Only selected candidates will be contacted for an interview. If you apply it means that you agree with GDPR posted on homepage.