Our client , a large international company, part of group headquartered in Central Europe, is one of the most important manufacturers in their line of business.
CUSTOMER SERVICE MANAGER
- Responsible for establishing long lasting and stable customer relationships, and maintaining a positive relationship with the customers.
- Systematically gathers input and responses from customers, through his team members. Maintains and develops contact with current customers. Promotes the products and services of the company in accordance with the company strategy.
- Responsible for developing innovative ideas for improvement regarding customer relations.
- Predict future customer needs. Offers sustainable improvement suggestions and solutions for the customers.
- Identifies possible business partners to establish favourable contractual conditions for the company (client portfolio development)
- Collaborates with sales representatives for best knowledge of the clients and their solvency.
Customer Strategy and Analysis
- Proposes and implements the commercial strategy in accordance with the goals set by the top management.
- Implements short-term and long-term objectives for his team and the entire Client Portofolio, in accordance with the strategic goals set by the top management.
- Utilizes the business overview to predict future developments and develop possible scenarios.
- Develop a strategy in cooperation with his/her supervisor and derive a long-term plan, taking into account escalation steps and milestones.
- Proposes and implements stock strategy, annual and monthly planning in full compliance with the duties set by the company’s management.
- Develops short, medium and long-term forecasts in line with market realities at that time.
- Together with the Sales Director, performs the calculations of specific indicators for assessing the economic return on investments.
- Analyses the market (forecasts, competition analysis), analyses the evolution of prices, ensures sales statistics, identifies strengths and weaknesses of competition.
- Ensures the fulfilment of the product valorisation plan in terms of quantity, value and quality, according to the objectives set by the top management.
- Estimates and considers long-term effects and risks in customer related issues, as well as opportunities and strengths, resources and limitations.
- Together with the Sales Director, develops a vision for his area of responsibility.
Customer Contracts Management
- Checks delivery contracts and purchase framework contracts. Controls and approves the input / output documents within the department.
- Analyses offers, orders and contracts in correlation with the company’s quality standards.
- Supervise and signs for approval delivery orders and order confirmations, ensuring that they meet the company’s commercial and legal strategy.
- Follows the timely collection of company receivables, and in the case of litigation, collaborates with the Financial Department for suing bad customers.
- Checks updating bid requirements and develops offers which must be as complete and clearly defined as possible, to meet customer requirements.
- Ensures continuous tracking of payment and delivery terms, as well as compliance with delivery schedules.
- Follows the execution deadlines and notify the client in writing of delays.
Internal Customer Issues Management
- Provides an optimal collaboration climate with other departments in the company.
- Maintains constant contact with sales representatives and designers, in order to meet customers needs.
- Maintains constant contact with Logistics Manager for urgent deliveries issues, and makes sure the customers pick up their cargo as established by contract.
Maintains constant contact with the Planning Department and Production Department in terms of order execution and intervenes whenever it is necessary to meet the customer’s requirements
- University degree (Technical , Economics, or Socio-Human represents advantage)
- English Language
- Advanced computer skills
- Minimun 3 years experience in manufacturing industry
- Knowledge of rules and business practice in B2B and B2C
- Team work and task coordination skills
- Demonstrated leadership skills and excellent interpersonal skills
- Organizational skills with ability to prioritize according to business urgency
- Initiative with a result oriented approach
- Ability to understand objectives, identify obstacles, implement alternative solutions
If you feel you have the necessary skills for these truly challenging and rewarding positions, send your CV in English at email@example.com quoting the position name on all correspondence, till August 10, 2018. Applications will be treated in strict confidentiality. Only selected candidates will be contacted for an interview. If you apply it means that you agree with GDPR posted on homepage.