Our client , a large international company, part of group headquartered in Central Europe, is one of the most important manufacturers in their line of business.
CUSTOMER SERVICE SPECIALIST
- Manages the Customer Portfolio for the assigned clients
- Coordinates orders from customer with computer system (CPMS), taking into account customer requirements (introduces system orders for allocated clients)
- Confirms the delivery and delivery terms to the customer and ensures compliance
- Manages customer complaints and proposes solutions
- Offers solutions to optimize sales prices and trade margin
- Elaborates the commercial offer (including price calculations) and elaborates the collaboration contracts for the new clients
- Keeps in touch with sales representatives, designers and production planning for order execution
- Keeps track of existing stocks and propose redeeming solutions for out-of-stock stocks
- Follows the organization of transport / DAP loads / delivery to the customer,
- Monitors the state of emergency of the clients and gives proper feedback, sends the urgency list to production planning and logistics.
- Fills in the new product charts and communicates with the Construction and Design department in this regard for the assigned customers
Solves the financial situations of the assigned clients: proforma invoices, unblocking, bills and clientele, pallet tracking, debit recovery
- Analyzes the bids and develops bids within maximum 48 hours, which must be as complete and clearly defined as possible, to meet customer requirements. The offer must contain some mandatory data, namely: name,product type, dimensions, corrugated board composition, price, payment terms, delivery term, delivery terms. Price calculations for products are obtained in accordance with the CPMS program.
- After the pre-order analysis, for the accepted ones, introduces all the necessary data into the CPMS system. The delivery terms are established only after a preliminary consultation with the Construction & Design Department. Favorable analysis is recorded in the CPMS at the item order position. The deadline for entering orders should not exceed 24 hours.
- Monitors the contracts agreed with the customers and executes orders after documentation check.
- Follows the execution deadlines and notifies the client in writing of any delays.
- Ensures permanent tracking of payment and delivery terms, compliance with delivery schedules.
- Drafts delivery contracts and sale / purchase framework agreements for the assigned clients
- Operates complaints and notifications in the CPMS program.
Prepares necessary materials for various customer deals.
- University degree (Technical , Economics, or Socio-Human represents advantage)
- English Language
- Advanced computer skills
- Minimun 2 years experience in manufacturing industry
- Knowledge of rules and business practice in B2B and B2C
- Team work and task coordination skills
- Demonstrated leadership skills and excellent interpersonal skills
- Organizational skills with ability to prioritize according to business urgency
- Initiative with a result oriented approach
- Ability to understand objectives, identify obstacles, implement alternative solutions
If you feel you have the necessary skills for these truly challenging and rewarding positions, send your CV in English at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the position name on all correspondence, till August 10, 2018. Applications will be treated in strict confidentiality. Only selected candidates will be contacted for an interview. If you apply it means that you agree with GDPR posted on homepage.