|Date of Job Posting||2018-06-25|
|Deadline of Application||2018-07-13|
|Job Industry (field)||Building Materials|
|Job Duration (in months)||Permanent|
|Job Title||Logistic Responsible|
Our client is the major producer of different ranges of aluminium windows, doors and curtain wall systems are suitable for commercial, residential, leisure and healthcare applications. For over 50 years, they have been designing cutting-edge glazing solutions for some of the most iconic buildings in the world.
- Experience in construction industry;
- English knowledge advanced;
- Attention to details;
- Proactiv in proceeding business daily duties;
- Ability to work in a team;
- Responsible, methodical;
- Experience in the field is an advantage;
- Work ability, dynamism, dexterity;
- Excellent middle-level excel knowledge;
- High-graduation in technical profile.
Description of the job
Warehouse Activity – 70%
- Analyze the products arrived at the warehouse: packaging manner; pallets completeness / boxes / foil / seals; the correct correlation of the goods with the ways of transport; etc
- Analyze the products: Dimensions / Compliance / Appearance / Packaging Manner / etc.
- Establish the processing / packaging / storage procedure according to the reception report;
- Respect internal procedures and processes;
- Other activities specific to the reception activity.
Office Activity – 30%
- Prepare the documents with the results of the analysis and generate the reception report;
- Inform the involved departments about the data resulted from the reception report;
- Process data in Excel;
- Manage the minimum stock ;
- Deal with orders and supplies.
If you feel you have the necessary skills for these truly challenging and rewarding positions, send your CV in English at email@example.com quoting the position name on all correspondence, till July 13, 2018. Applications will be treated in strict confidentiality. Only selected candidates will be contacted for an interview