Our client, a large international company, part of group headquartered in Central Europe, is one of the most important manufacturers in their line of business.
- Coordinates and controls the entire logistics activity for inbound, storage, outbound and transport and dispatch planning flows.
- Maintain the correctness and quality of the products in stock, using CPMS system.
- Organises the activity of the warehouse operators in order to ensure the reception and deliveries of materials, auxiliary materials, spare parts, and products according to the procedure in place and dispatch daily plan.
- He is responsible for the management of raw materials and auxiliary materials in the warehouse meeting the company’s standards.
- Monitors the quality of the stock in the warehouses on a monthly basis.
- Regularly organises stock inventory in warehouses, in collaboration with the Accounting department
- Permanently seeks solutions to improve storage conditions and warehouse operations
- Engages in negotiations with transport service providers to obtain the best conditions
- Monitors and optimises the transport process, makes transport capacities more efficient in order to fit into the approved budget
- Collaborates with the Sales Department to comply with the delivery plan as required by the customers
- Collaborates and communicates permanently with planning, production and sales departments to track order status. Depending on the information received, prioritises the transport orders and / or the activities of the subordinate personnel
- Updates the model to be used in the calculation of transport cost based on agreed / signed negotiations with the transporters
- Monitors and checks the delivery activity along supply chain and the related documents (consumer bills, transport certificates etc) in order to make sure the internal rules and legal aspects are applied.
- Executes deviation analysis regarding deliveries planned by the Customer Service. Keeps contact with Customer Service for delivery issues.
- Provides support to Production by taking the finished products in optimal time so as to ensure the continuity of the production process. Support for semi-finished and finished goods flow
- Collaborates with the Pallets Responsible person to ensure the pallets owned by the company return to the warehouse
Quality Management in Logistics area
- Organises the administration and records of the logistics department, archiving them according to the provisions of the Integrated Management System
- Manages customer complaints by investigating events that led to nonconformities and sets up corrective actions to prevent their repetition in the future.
- Ensures that the subordinate staff maintains order and cleanliness in the storage areas and takes the necessary steps in the event of any irregularities detected;
- Checks and ensures compliance with the order and legal provisions regarding the activity of the finished products warehouse and the storage areas by the personnel within and outside the company involved in the handling activity.
- He/She is responsible for quickly and efficiently resolving complaints regarding quality, quantity, packaging, delivery times or other conditions stipulated in the contracts
- University degree
- English language
- Advanced computer skills
- Minimum 3 years experience in manufacturing environment
- Previous experience in leading a team
If you feel you have the necessary skills for these truly challenging and rewarding positions, send your CV in English/Romanian at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the position name on all correspondence, till 11.05.2018. Applications will be treated in strict confidentiality. Only selected candidates will be contacted for an interview.