|Date of Job Posting||2018-03-27|
|Deadline of Application||2018-04-27|
|Job Industry (field)||Manufacturing|
|Job Duration (in months)||Permanent|
|Job Position||Top Management|
|Job Title||Sales Director|
Our client, a large international company, part of group headquartered in Central Europe, is one of the most important manufacturers in their line of business.
Market analysis and sales strategy:
- Develops and executes strategic plan to achieve sales targets and to expand the company’s customer portfolio Takes appropriate action to correct the sales strategy if necessary
- Develops sales and customer service strategy,
- Develops and implements the company’s sales plan.
- Establishes and adjusts sales prices based on internal costs and market evolution
- Elaborates forecasts on variable terms for the evolution of the market
- Performs the assessment of the economic return on investments in collaboration with the Finance Director
- Carries out market and competition studies
- Prepares and presents to the PC management the strategies, programs and methods to develop the customer portofolio, and sales representatives’ performance.
Sales Team Coordination and Leadership:
- Organize and coordinate the activity of the Sales Department (Sales, Customer Relations, Construction and Design departments)
- Conducts needs analysis and develops training courses for sales people increasing client engagement
- Takes part in the recruiting and training processes and develops sales team to consistently exceed personal and departmental goals.
- Sets up performance objectives for the subordinate staff, communicates them and tracks their fulfilment (KPI definition and monitoring)
- Contributes to the company’s development by permanently monitoring the team’s results and making sure the team achieves the objectives.
- Develops Customer Portfolio by identifying strategic partners
- Keeps strong contact to the market and meets with the customers on a regular basis
- Keeps permanent contact with the top 20 customers to achieve a better understanding of customers’ needs, objectives and solvability.
- Regularly perform healthy check of the customer portfolio, proposes and takes action in order to maximize customers order return.
- Signs the sales contracts, making sure they meet all legal requirements and also correspond to company’s commercial strategy
- Monitors that client’s payment deadlines, and in case of litigation, collaborate with the financial department to collect outstanding debts
- Analyses potential clients from the point of view of solvency, specific procedures, quality standards and organizational culture as well as the agreed relationship
Marketing and Public Relations:
- Develops and implements the company’s product marketing strategy, according to Group vision
- Proposes and participate to fairs and industries conferences.
- Represents the company at external events in accordance with the public relations policy, vision and mission of the company
- Collaborates with HR department in employer branding activities
- Analyses and decides on bids, contracts, and orders in accordance with internal procedures, agreed legal aspects and agreed workflow
- Manages the budget of the Sales department
Analyze and decide on the proposals of the heads of departments Construction and Design and Customer Relations, in order to obtain the best results and achieve the targets.
If you feel you have the necessary skills for these truly challenging and rewarding positions, send your CV in English/Romanian at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the position name on all correspondence, till 27.04.2108. Applications will be treated in strict confidentiality. Only selected candidates will be contacted for an interview.