Job: Construction & Design Manager
|| Construction & Design Manager
|Date of Job Posting
|Deadline of Application
|Job Industry (field)
|Job Duration (in months)
||Construction & Design Manager
Our client, a large international company, part of group headquartered in Central Europe, is one of the most important manufacturers in their line of business.
Construction & Design Manager
Responsible for the activity and performance of Construction & Design Department, as well for development of new products and solutions to increase the customer satisfaction and company profitability.
Technical solution management
- Prepares technical solutions for corrugated packaging designs, according to customers’ needs (quotations request) in order to support the price offering to the client;
- Coordinates entire chain for development and implementation of all the new projects and products:
- Drawing/layout creations of corrugated products in CAD software (ENGVIEW);
- Maintains all the technical characteristics of the design (dimensions, board quality, the number and Pantone colour code, corrugated sheet dimensions, etc.) in the informatics System (CPMS);
- Generating descriptions for manufacturing tools in relation to machine specifications, updating of manufacturing / machinery flow;
- Establishing the palletizing according to customer needs and to the internal logistic ones;
- Tools calculation ad cost estimation
- Manufacturing Data Sheet and technical documentation creation & send to customer.
- Coordinates the sample preparation activity and follow up on getting customer approval;
- Follows up the recording of changes, deliveries on projects to ensure traceability on the project;
- Provides solutions to optimize design complexity of products and manufacturing flows.;
- Understands and uses SMED techniques to streamline the process and technological flow;
- Coordinates the entire chain for approval of new products;Coordinates the homologation during first production.
Manufacturing Tool Management
- Proposes and implements new technologies for the means of production and optimal adaptation the equipment’s and technology to the needs of the customer and of the company;
- Analyses the offers received from suppliers, assess them and decides on the best option (from both technical and commercial point of view);
- Orders necessary tools and evaluates the quality of the deliverables of the suppliers and makes sure they respect the quality standards and deadlines agreed;
- University degree
- English language
- Advanced computer skills
- Minimum 5 years experience in manufacturing environment in a similar position
- Previous experience in leading a team
If you feel you have the necessary skills for these truly challenging and rewarding positions, send your CV in English/Romanian at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the position name on all correspondence, till 27.04.2108. Applications will be treated in strict confidentiality. Only selected candidates will be contacted for an interview.