Our client, a large international company, part of group headquartered in Central Europe, is one of the most important manufacturers in their line of business.
Responsible for the activity and performance of Planning Department, as well for development of new solutions and flows in order to increase productivity and reduce the waste .
Production Planning and Scheduling
- Operates cross-functional in the communication between sales, production, logistics departments to facilitate optimal production in terms of quantity and quality
- Creates, executes, monitors production plans and, schedules, in order to optimize production plan with sales plan.
- Prepares and monitors the execution and optimization of monthly, weekly and daily production and delivery plan.
- Elaborates and updates the operational procedures and the technical documentation specific to the activity within the department
- Use Lean manufacturing techniques and tools in order to maximize the production capacity utilization , according to resource availability.
- Cooperates with Production Manager and Customer Service Manager in order to deliver the production orders according to their priority.
- Prepares the finished program for launching the fabrication.
- Follows the production record in quantitative terms and makes the necessary corrections.
- Analyse orders structure, production performance and customer orders pattern and propose improvement measures to optimize the production/manufacturing process, on the basis of indicators analysis
- Provides functional reports to key departments to optimize internal processes
- Participates in the preparation and breakdown of the annual production plan on machinery
- Makes out the monthly situation of the produced output and the paper consumption
- Tracks consumption for auxiliary materials, consumables
- Optimizes production times by analyzing real-time and normalization times
- Optimizes the operation of the equipment from a procedural point of view based on the analysis of the specific technical characteristics and the production requirements
- Maintains data into the informatics system regarding machine standards, working capacity etc.
- Prioritizes product production according to sales orders in the most optimal way (waste, productivity, material consumption)
- Optimization of production planning processes
- Communication with the Sales, Maintenance, Production, Logistics departments in order to facilitate the optimal production of the products in terms of quantity and quality
- University degree
- English language
- Advanced computer skills
- Minimum 3 years experience in manufacturing environment in a similar position
- Previous experience in leading a team
If you feel you have the necessary skills for these truly challenging and rewarding positions, send your CV in English/Romanian at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the position name on all correspondence, till 27.04.2108. Applications will be treated in strict confidentiality. Only selected candidates will be contacted for an interview.