Our client, a large international company, part of group headquartered in Central Europe, is one of the most important manufacturers in their line of business.
Integrated Management System
- He/She is responsible for developing, implementing, maintaining and improving the integrated quality management system for the PC, according to the quality standards targeted by the company in terms of ISO standards, FSC standards, OSHS standards, Food Safety standards etc.
- Coordinates the activities of the quality department, quality assurance, laboratory
- Prepares and manages the OPEX and CAPEX, Quality Department budget.
- Manages and maintains quality manual, and system documents.
- Prepares and executes internal audit plan. Evaluates the efficiency of existing procedures and implements corrective and preventive actions with responsible persons,
- Identifies critical control points in company’s Order-to-Invoice process
- Organizes and participates in customer audits and external audits of certification / renewal and supervision.
- Prepares the annual internal audit plan and organizes the internal audits
- Represents the company in the relations with its clients in the field of quality management.
- Investigates customer complaints and non-conformance issues
- Coordinates the process of solving non-conformities established in audits by implementing corrective and preventive measures.
- Prepares statistical evaluation reports of all complaints and manages he related database.
- Coordinates the activity of the laboratory and environmental protection activity.
- Coordinates the process of document in the department.
- Monitors testing, verification and inspection of raw materials and finished products to in order to guarantee the quality of the finished product and to make sure the quality standards are met.
- University degree
- English language
- Advanced computer skills
- Internal Auditor certification
- Minimum 3 years experience in manufacturing environment in a similar position
- Previous experience in leading a team
If you feel you have the necessary skills for these truly challenging and rewarding positions, send your CV in English/Romanian at email@example.com quoting the position name on all correspondence, till 27.04.2108. Applications will be treated in strict confidentiality. Only selected candidates will be contacted for an interview.