|Date of Job Posting||2017-12-04|
|Deadline of Application||2017-12-29|
|Job Industry (field)||FMCG production|
|Job Duration (in months)||Permanent|
|Job Position||Middle Management|
|Job Title||Chief Accountant|
Our client is one of the most prestigious multinational companies in the FMCG production market, with strong heritage and history in providing high quality products. If you are looking for the opportunity to further build your career and join enthusiastic and professional team we invite you to apply for this position
- Performs professional accounting or auditing work requiring knowledge of the theory and practice of recording, classifying, examining, analyzing and advising on financial transactions;
- Ensures that all transactions are accounted for in accordance with local regulations;
- Establishes efficient and effective procedures of accounting;
- Is responsible for taxation matters;
- Prepares information of economical characters regarding financial management of company including operational and strategic decisions (etc. information regarding development of revenue, expenses and depreciation) ;
- Undertakes limited banking and treasury operations;
- Ensures that the business of the company is adequately supported by quality and timely book-keeping.
- University degree, graduate in Economics / Finance & Accounting.
- Minimum 3 years in accounting and finance ( within a production company is a plus );
- Very good background of Romanian accounting and tax issues .
- Understanding and coping with complexities;
- Being open minded to creative approaches, evaluating and introducing new ideas;
- Organized, careful with details.
- Performance oriented, ambitious, competitive.
- “Can do” attitude, hard-working.
- Displaying initiative, courage, pragmatism and maturity.
- Good knowledge of English.
- Excellent computer knowledge (MS Office).
If you feel you have the necessary skills for these truly challenging and rewarding positions, send your CV in English/Romanian at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the position name on all correspondence, till 29.12.2017. Applications will be treated in strict confidentiality. Only selected candidates will be contacted for an interview.