Job: MARKETING & COMMUNICATION PROJECT MANAGER
|| MARKETING & COMMUNICATION PROJECT MANAGER
|Date of Job Posting
|Deadline of Application
|Job Industry (field)
|Job Duration (in months)
||Marketing & Communication
||Specialist / Senior
||Marketing & Communication Project Manager
Our client is one of the most important International player in Engineering field – production, service and maintenance.
- Managing marketing & communication projects to assure on-time and on-budget completion while meeting communication objectives and quality and consistency standards;
- Supporting a technically proper, complete and up-to-date presentation of the company offer for the assigned segments through all media and events;
- Working with industry segment managers to help develop the relevant technical and commercial information needed;
- Helping develop and implementing communication plans and projects that support the marketing strategy over the short and medium-term business objectives. The plan will include budgeting, messages and strategy, and appropriate media for major channels, customers, and product lines;
- Administering the technical and legal approval process;
- Managing the inventory of marketing & communication literature;
- Supporting technical press activities to support segment launches while enhancing company’s leading edge image in the market.
- Experience in communications, B2B marketing, sales promotion, customer management;
- Working knowledge of the engineering applications and customer requirements;
- Good knowledge of the latest media technologies;
- Able to interact with senior levels at customers as well as internally;
- Able to work independently as well as in a team;
- Strong networker;
- Experience in project management;
- Excellent written and verbal skills in English;
- Willing and able to travel frequently;
- Knowledge of industrial products and applications is a plus.
If you feel you have the necessary skills for these truly challenging and rewarding positions, send your CV in English at email@example.com quoting the position name on all correspondence, till 05 of June 2017. Applications will be treated in strict confidentiality. Only selected candidates will be contacted for an interview.