Major international production start-up company in Romania, acting in FMCG.
- The Key Account Manager is responsible for managing the key accounts from the modern trade sales channel, maintaining a long term relationship and maximising sales opportunities within them;
- The goal is to sustain and grow our business with the key accounts to achieve long-term success measured through sales performance, market share and profitability;
- Manage relationships and business with key clients of the company, retailers from modern trade channel;
- Responsible for all aspects of the business in the modern trade channel, commercial policies and promotional plans, including listings, assortment, merchandising, pricing, and shelving;
- Growing sales, distribution and market share while effectively managing trade expenses and maximising profit margin;
- Lead a team of key account executives and merchandisers according to the approved organisational chart and ensure cross functional team communication (with Traditional Trade, Marketing, Supply Chain, Planning, etc.) related to distribution, merchandising and promotion;
- Manage internal reportings related to the key accounts performance, their planning system, merchandising calendar, distribution, etc. and share them with upper management, decide upon them future strategy, growth opportunities, identify risks & propose corrective actions;
- Propose sales targets for modern trade channels, ensure best execution of sales plans, new products launches, promotions, and retail execution;
- Assist in the development and implementation of strategic plans based on understanding of assortment, opportunity gaps, profit maximization and category trends.
- Proven experience as Key Account Manager, minimum 3 years of professional experience with successful track record in food or beverages companies;
- Sound knowledge about modern trade commercial policy approach, listings, promotions, etc.;
- Strong Customer Relationships abilities and excellent negotiation skills;
- Good managerial skills, able to lead and inspire his team to ensure best execution in the market;
- Fluent in written and spoken English;
- Driving’s license;
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with aptitude in building relationships;
- Good analytical skills, a creative strategist with excellent organizational abilities;
- Goal oriented, transactional, ability in problem-solving ;
- Creative, providing solutions based on customer needs;
- Ambitious, target oriented person with excellent capabilities to perform under stress;
- Awareness of responsibility, reliable and trustworthy personality;
- The Key Account Manager will report to the Commercial Director.
If you feel you have the necessary skills for these truly challenging and rewarding positions, send your CV in English at email@example.com quoting the position name on all correspondence, till 03 of June 2017. Applications will be treated in strict confidentiality. Only selected candidates will be contacted for an interview.