Major international production start-up company in Romania, acting in FMCG.
- The future Commercial Director shall be a result driven professional with very good knowledge of the Romanian FMCG / food market, excellent business knowledge, abilities to manage teams and develop commercial strategies suitable to the market specifics and opportunities according to company goals and objectives aiming to achieve accelerated growth;
- Developing and implementing commercial strategies for all the sales & distribution channels that are consistent with the organization’s overall mission, vision and long-term objectives;
- Manage the entire sales team, for all the sales channels – modern trade, traditional trade, HoReCa, etc. – , motivate and inspire the sales force to achieve and overachieve the objectives;
- Develop and manage an optimum route-to-market model, designed to reach maximum sustainable growth with reasonable resources so that to achieve company’s goals in terms of market share, penetration, turnover and profit;
- Participate in planning, budgeting development and monitoring sessions, business development activities including product portfolio design, price positioning, distribution channels and promotional programs;
- Understand the requirements of existing customers to ensure their needs are being met in the most suitable manner for the company; act to acquire new customers and manage client relationships (new and existing);
- Collaborate with and coordinate diverse teams (marketing, customer service, operations, etc.), build and maintain profitable partnerships with key stakeholders;
- Participate to the development of the marketing plans, especially BTL activities and implement them in the most efficient manner;
- Monitor performance of commercial activities using key metrics and prepare reports for senior management;
- Continuously monitoring the competitors’ activities and market developments as to anticipate trends on related industry, identifying new commercial opportunities and relate with marketing team in order to elaborate the best strategy for the company.
- Strong commercial awareness: fond experience in sales & marketing in food & beverages industry;
- Good knowledge of sales management, sound experience with all sales channels, modern trade as well as traditional trade, brand positioning, pricing strategy and effective use of promotional instruments;
- Excellent negotiation skills and EQ abilities;
- Fluent in written and spoken English;
- University degree;
- Driving license;
- Entrepreneurial mindset and great leadership skills;
- Good analytical skills, a creative strategist with excellent organizational abilities;
- Very good communication abilities, assertive, strong negotiation skills;
- Ability to work in an international environment and to implement cross border commercial strategies;
- Ambitious, target oriented person with excellent capabilities to perform under stress;
- Awareness of responsibility, reliable and trustworthy personality;
- The Commercial Director will report to the Managing Director of the local company and will have as direct subordinates the Key Account Manager(s), the Traditional Trade Manager and the Marketing Manager.
If you feel you have the necessary skills for these truly challenging and rewarding positions, send your CV in English at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the position name on all correspondence, till 03 of June 2017. Applications will be treated in strict confidentiality. Only selected candidates will be contacted for an interview.